Cincinnati Joomla Beginner Training
- Want to learn more about Joomla?
- Want to learn how to run a Joomla site professionally?
- Want to get your questions answered by Joomla! experts?
Joomla Training in Cincinnati is for you!
Who Should Attend
- 1 Individuals wanting to learn Joomla! best practices.
- 2 Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website.
- 3 Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Joomla sites for clients.
- 4 Individuals considering Joomla 1.5 for your next project.
- 5 Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Joomla! experts.
You'll learn how to build a Joomla website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and templates:
- Part 1: Introduction to Joomla including 1.0 and 1.5
- Part 2: Site-wide settings and user management
- Part 3: Setting up and organizing menus and navigation
- Part 4: Managing content articles
- Part 5: Working with Joomla components
- Part 6: Using Joomla modules and plugins
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring Joomla templates
- Part 8: How to manage Joomla websites professionally and securely
There are no pre-requisites for the beginner class. We assume that all students in our beginner classes start with no Joomla experience.
Additional Items Provided
- Lunch and coffee / snacks throughout the day
- 6 months access to the Joomla Support Club after the class ($89 value)
- Free membership to the Alledia.com SEO Club ($99 value)
- Free copy of the Alledia.com Bolt and Breeze templates ($120 value)
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components
Rod is the owner of NavigateTomorrow, a web design firm that started in Canada and moved to the U.S. a few years ago. He has been training people how to do "things" for over 20 years and brings great Joomla! experience to the table. Rod specializes in the small business and non-profit sectors, so he understands the needs of beginner and intermediate Joomla! users. His engaging training style will help you remember the day's contents and help you begin to apply the lessons learned when you get back to the office.
More Class Details
- Price: $299
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Mets Center, 3861 Olympic Boulevard, Erlanger, KY 41018
Cincinnati Joomla Beginner Class Tickets
Pay by Credit Card
Note: You don't need a PayPal.com account to pay by Credit Card.
Pay by Check
- 1 Please send a check to: JoomlaTraining.com, PO Box 110264, Bradenton, FL 34211.
- 2 Please include the name of the student plus their email address.
- 3 Your seat in the class will be confirmed only when the check arrives. Classes are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 4 If you need an invoice before ordering, please email