- Want to learn more about Joomla?
- Want to learn how to run a Joomla site professionally?
- Want to get your questions answered by Joomla! experts?
Joomla Training in Phoenix is for you!
Who Should Attend
- 1 Individuals wanting to learn Joomla! best practices.
- 2 Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website.
- 3 Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Joomla sites for clients.
- 4 Individuals considering Joomla 1.5 for your next project.
- 5 Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Joomla! experts.
You'll learn how to build a Joomla website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and templates:
- Part 1: Introduction to Joomla including 1.0 and 1.5
- Part 2: Site-wide settings and user management
- Part 3: Setting up and organizing menus and navigation
- Part 4: Managing content articles
- Part 5: Working with Joomla components
- Part 6: Using Joomla modules and plugins
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring Joomla templates
- Part 8: How to manage Joomla websites professionally and securely
There are no pre-requisites for the beginner class. We assume that all students in our beginner classes start with no Joomla experience.
Additional Items Provided
- Lunch and coffee / snacks throughout the day
- 6 months of free Joomla support after the class
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components
- Free membership to the alledia.com SEO Club ($99 value)
- Free copy of the Alledia.com Bolt Template ($60 value)
TJ BakerTJ has been using Joomla since its beginning days and currently works for Joomlashack LLC, where he's worked for over two years. Offering services and consulting through Joomlashack, he helps people on a daily basis with their Joomla questions. From setting up a Joomla powered website, to customizing a template, to troubleshooting issues, TJ enjoys helping people learn how to use one of the most powerful and versatile Content Management Systems available.
More Class Details
- Price: $299
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: ExecuTrain of Phoenix, 3600 E. University Dr., Suite A-1400, Phoenix, AZ 85034